Pain Relief Pads
£30.00 inc. VAT
BioWaveGO Pain Relief Pad placements are different from conventional electrical stimulation. The active electrical field forms beneath and surrounding each Pain Relief Pad. As a result, Pain Relief Pads need to be placed directly over specific locations of pain.
BioWave is not suitable for those with pacemakers or seizures, please read our contraindications below and our instructions for use before using. Do contact us if you have any questions, we’re happy to help.
– Wearable pain relief
– 30 mins treatment for approx. 8 hours pain relief and beyond
– Targeted pain control
– Clinically proven
– UK sales and clinical support
– 30 day money back guarantee
– Trusted by Doctors
For chronic, acute and post-operative pain
30-minute treatment session
24 hours pain relief
Small enough to fit in your pocket
Three pairs of Pain Pads are included in each pack.
When Not to Use BioWaveGO
- Do NOT use BioWaveGO if you have an implanted cardiac pacemaker.
- Do NOT use BioWaveGO if you have epilepsy or are prone to seizures.
- Do NOT place electrodes over the heart, or across the thoracic volume (over chest).
- Electrodes can be applied to the back of the thorax (chest) and lateral aspect of the upper limb (i.e. below/down the shoulder).
- Do NOT place electrodes on the front or side of the neck.
- Do NOT place electrodes on top of the head.
- Do NOT place electrodes over open wounds, broken skin, skin with a rash, or sensitive
NOTE: Electrodes MAY BE PLACED directly over or in the proximity of implanted metal hardware including total joint replacements, rods, plates, screws, anchors and pins. See User’s Manual for more information.
- If you are pregnant you must not use BioWave over the stomach or pelvis and must consult with a health care professional before use.
- If you have Cancer you must consult with your Doctor before using BioWave.
The Electrode pads;
- ELECTRODES (PADS) MUST NEVER TOUCH EACH OTHER DURING THE TREATMENT
- 1.0 inch (2.6 cm) is the minimum spacing between Pads.
- There is NO maximum spacing between any Pads.
If the edges of the Pads touch during the treatment, it may cause a burn.
- Pads typically can be reused about 8-10 times.